May 13th 2017, Practice May12th from 5-9 PM. $15
The 2017 course: It will feature some completely insane obstacles that will be sure to challenge each racer and thrill the audience. Races begin at 1:30 PM on Saturday and runs through 9:30 pm with the main event at 6:30 pm. We encourage participation in all divisions from Beginner to Pro, and everything in between! PRIZE MONEY WILL BE AWARDED IN PRO, VET AND UTV/TRUCK DIVISIONS.
*REMEMBER! Mini-MX participants from the age of 4-13 can race a modified version of the track. This will allow the youth to fully participate BUT, they will be able to get over or around all the obstacles. This doesn't mean it will be easy but they can be proud that they competed and finished.
50 and 65 Mini-MX Riders can have their mechanics (Dads) on the track to assist them. Youth classes may be combined based on the number of riders.
Championship Classes for the Utah Series http://www.extremeenduroseries.com/
Below is a description of championship classes. Individual races can run classes outside of this list, but they may not be eligible for championship points.
• Vet- 30 years and older, any skill level.
• Mini- 16" rear wheel max. Age 16 and under. Full track
• 65 CC Open Class 12 inch rear wheel max. Age 11 and under.
• Pee Wee- 10" rear wheel max. Age 8 and under.
Further Explanation of Mini and Pee Wee Classes:
• Mini- This is for kids that were 16 or younger at the start of 2017. If a rider turns 17 in 2017 they are still eligible to race this class. This class is open to any engine displacement, but the rear wheel cannot exceed 16". Bikes that would typically be in this class are the 85cc and 100cc race bikes, but could also include trail bikes like the TTR125, CRF150, etc. If you are unsure of the class of your motorcycle then simply check the size of the rear tire. If the rear tire is 14" or 16" then this would be the appropriate class for that bike.
• 65 CC- This is for kids that were 11 or younger at the start of 2017. If a rider turns 12 in 2017 they are still eligible to race this class. This class is open to any engine displacement, but the rear wheel cannot exceed 12". Bikes that would typically be in this class are the 65cc race bikes, but could also include trail bikes like the TTR110, TTR90, CRF70, CRF110, KLX110, PW80 etc. If you are unsure of the class of your motorcycle then simply check the size of the rear tire. If the rear tire is 12" then this would be the appropriate class for that bike.
• Pee Wee- This is for kids that were 8 or younger at the start of 2017. If a rider turns 9 in 2017 they are still eligible to race this class. This class is open to any engine displacement, but the rear wheel cannot exceed 10". Bikes that would typically be in this class are 50cc kids bikes. If you are unsure of the class of your motorcycle then simply check the size of the rear tire. If the rear tire is 10" then this would be the appropriate class for that bike.
Buy your General Admission tickets which give your friends and family access to the Draper Moto races at this link below.
Rider ticket is your race registration.
Total includes all applicable taxes and fees.
Terms & Conditions
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to compete, officiate, observe, work for, or participate in any way in the EVENT(S) or being permitted to enter for any purpose any RESTRICTED AREA (defined as any area requiring special authorization, credentials or permission to enter or any area to which
admission by the general public is restricted or prohibited, including but not limited to the competition area and any hot pi t area), EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED, for himself, his personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin:
1. Acknowledges, agrees and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon entering any such RESTRICTED AREAS, and will continuously thereafter, inspect the RESTRICTED AREAS which he enters and he further agrees and warrants that, if at any time, he is in or about
RESTRICTED AREAS and he feels anything to be unsafe, he will immediately advise the officials of such and will leave the RESTRICTED AREA prior to the event.
2. HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the promoters, participants, racing associations, sanctioning or administrative organizations or any affiliated entities thereof, track operations, track owners, officials, car owners, drivers, pit crews, rescue personnel, and any persons in any RESTRICTED AREA, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, owners, lessors and lessees of premises used to conduct the EVENT(S), premises and event inspectors, surveyors, underwriters, brokers, consultants and others who give recommendations,
directions, or instructions, or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or EVENT(S) and for each of them, their directors, officers, agents, and employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as “Releasees”, FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED,
his personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN THE DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNED ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EVENT(S), WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
3. HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES and each of them FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST INCLUDING BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE they may incur arising out of my presence or participation in the EVENT(S) whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or otherwise.
4. HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising out of or related to the EVENT(S) whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or otherwise.
5. HEREBY acknowledges that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of the UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
6. HEREBY agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreements extends to all acts of negligence by the RELEASEES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS and it intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the Province or State in which the EVENT(S) is/are conducted and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL
RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST ALLOWED BY LAW.
IF PARTICIPANT IS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD WAIVER.